World Cup fever is in full swing, and who can blame us? Who doesn’t love a good soccer match? Like most people, you probably want to watch the FIFA World Cup on Playstation. But where do you start? In this guide, we will walk you through watching the World Cup on Playstation (no matter your level of experience). This guide has everything from choosing the right console to set up your network. So pull up a chair, put on your favorite team’s jersey, and get ready to enjoy world-class soccer.
Surprise Sports has compiled an ultimate guide to watching the FIFA World Cup.
You’ll need a few things to get started when watching the FIFA World Cup on Playstation: an account, a Playstation 3 system, and a streaming service.
To watch the World Cup on Playstation, you’ll first need to create an account with one of the many streaming services that offer live coverage of events like this. Once your account is set up, you only need a Playstation 3 and an internet connection.
The easiest way to watch the World Cup on Playstation is through Sony’s online service PlayStation Vue. This service costs $40 per month but does come with some nice benefits, like cloud DVRing for up to 50 hours of programming. If you want to avoid committing to a monthly subscription, other options are also available. Sling TV offers ESPN for just $25 per month and includes Fox Sports 1 and 2 and ESPN channels. Hulu with Live TV lets users watch live content from over 50 networks, but it doesn’t include any world cup coverage, so check out their full list of channels before signing up.
Whichever service you choose, be sure you have both an eligible device (Playstation 3 or newer) and an active internet connection when the World Cup kicks off on November 20th!
How to Watch World Cup on Playstation
If you’re a fan of soccer, then the FIFA World Cup is the event for you. The tournament begins on November 20th and runs until December 18th, so there’s plenty of time to catch all the action. Here’s how to watch World Cup on Playstation:
- Download the PlayStation app from the App Store or Google Play store. The app will automatically detect if you have a PS4 or PS3 system and will give you instructions on how to use it.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, open it and select “FIFA World Cup 2022.” You’ll be taken to a screen to choose your country and team.
- Once you’ve selected your team and country, select “Watch Live” in the top right-hand corner of the screen. You’ll be taken to a page that displays all of the matches being played at that moment.
- To watch a match, select it from the list and press “Play.” The game will start playing automatically without any further input from you!
There are several ways to watch matches if you don’t want to use the PlayStation app:
-You can stream live matches online through Sony’s website or apps PS Vue and FuboTV (both available as standalone services). This option is not available in some countries because certain broadcasters have the rights to air certain matches only live on television; in those cases, streaming will be restricted to online viewers.
-If you have a cable or satellite subscription, you can watch matches live through those services. If you don’t have such a subscription, some channels might air live matches while others air them later in the day or on tape delay.
-You can watch matches on your computer by streaming services like Hulu, YouTube, or Twitch. This option is only available in some countries, but it’s growing more popular each year.
How to Use the Playstation Network
If you’re unfamiliar with the Playstation Network, now is a great time to get up to speed. The PlayStation Network is an online service that lets you connect to other gamers, access streaming content, and purchase games and apps. This guide will teach you how to use the Playstation Network to watch the FIFA World Cup this summer on your Playstation.
First, make sure that your Playstation is connected to the internet. You can do this by going to “Settings” and selecting “Network.” If your network is connected, your Playstation should automatically search for any available PlayStation Network services. If it’s not connected, or if you want to connect manually, go ahead and follow these steps:
1) On your computer, open a web browser and enter www.playstationnetwork.com into the address bar.
2) Log in using your account name (formerly PSN ID) and password. If you don’t have an account, create one by clicking “Sign In.”
3) Click on the “Account” tab near the top of the page. Select “Activities” from the menu on the left side of the screen and then select “PlayStationPlus.”
4) Underneath “My Games & Apps,” click on the blue button that says “Add New Game.”
5) Enter FIFA World Cup 2022 into the search field at the top of the window and click on “Install Now.” Once the installation has finished, select “
As the World Cup nears, many of us are probably starting to get excited. Whether you’re a soccer fan or not, there’s no doubt that this tournament is a must-watch. However, if you’re a PlayStation newbie, it can be daunting to figure out how to watch the tournament on your console. This guide will walk you through the basics of watching the FIFA World Cup on Playstation without any trouble. So whether you’re just getting started with gaming or have been playing for years but have never ventured into watching professional competitions read on for some helpful tips!