We always try to look our best, especially when it comes to hairstyling. From long braids to twisted curls to simply waves, experimenting with hair has been a hobby for many people over the years. However, the greatest problem remains to combat dry hair. While people try their best to give their hair sufficient nourishment, they somehow also fall short of the results. Thus, they wonder if the hair care industry can understand their hair care issues and give them a product that can do some good to them. This is where opting for the best conditioner for dry hair could solve such miseries.
Why does the hair go dry?
Some people are born with dry hair and cannot change that texture too easily. Dry hair needs more care and moisturization so that the roots, follicles, and strands are nourished at the optimum level.
However, some people may not have been born with a hair texture towards the drier side. Then how can their hair become dry? It might be possible due to unhealthy diet plans, exposure to harsh climatic conditions, hair being subjected to toxins and pollution, and more such anomalies.
In this case, by cutting off the exposure to pollutants and improving the lifestyle, nourishment can be restored; but the process will be incomplete without using the right conditioner for dry hair.
How to choose a conditioner for dry hair?
Hair Care products are abundant in the market, and you should select the appropriate product to gain the best benefits. So how should you go about this? First, let’s look at the key deciding factors that will help you purchase the best hair conditioner suitable for dry hair.
- Ensuring the formula is suitable for dry hair: Now that you know what to pick up for your hair, checking the compatibility is important. You should use a conditioner for dry hair specifically as that will give your hair the extra nourishment desired. Thus, before jumping to conclusions, check if the formula has enough essential oils and natural ingredients that can cure dryness of the hair and scalp region.
- Checking its suitability as per your hair care issues: Nothing is worse than opting for a hair care product that you wanted to buy and seeing that it simply is not effective against the hair care issues that you might have. However, it could also check all the boxes of suitability (as mentioned below) and still may not work. So, it is best to first check how a conditioner suits your hair care
- Looking for Quality Assurance and Safety: Next tip that you need to keep in mind is checking if the conditioner for dry hair is safe for use. For this, you need to pick out a product that hair care experts have clinically tested.
Such a product is usually cleared after being declared as a product having good quality. For further assurance, you should buy a hair care product accompanied by safety certificates like Made Safe and PETA that have been issued to Mamaearth.
- Natural Ingredients in the Conditioner: The first thing to consider in any hair care product is the list of ingredients. For the formula to be effective yet mild enough to keep your hair protected, it is advisable to use natural ingredients.
The hair care industry is gradually moving towards an era where natural ingredients are being used to combat dryness, flaky scalp, hair fall, hair breakage, and more. However, these problems can be easily cured if you stick to the goodness derived from nature.
- Lack of Toxic Chemicals: There are many chemicals like parabens, ammonia, SLES, silicones, and more that are considered harmful for the hair. Initially, these ingredients may seem to be effective. However, the harmful properties are soon revealed, and using a hair care product with such toxins can eventually lead to severe hair damage.
The hair can sometimes become so drastically bad that it may be beyond repair. Thus, preventive measures must be taken, and such toxin- or harmful chemical-based products must not be considered.
- Avoiding Adulterated Products: To attract customers, many hair care products like a conditioner for dry hair contain artificial dyes and fragrances in the formula. The appearance of extra color and aroma can be alluring, but it must be kept in mind that the original formula will get diluted in terms of benefits.
At times, it may happen that these adulterants will turn out to be toxic for the hair. Thus, as a user, you must never fall prey to such attractions and strictly purchase an authentic and natural composition.
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free brand: It is best to opt for a plastic-positive brand (recycles more plastic than it uses) and does not test its products on animals. It is all the better if it also plants a few trees to try all the better too. The best way to check for these attributes is to check its website and know if they are doing something in favor of the environment.
- Buying from a Trusted Brand: Lastly, you need to buy the actual product. Choosing the best conditioner becomes evident after filtering down the funnel. You need the formula to be effective, and the best way to find that out is by reading the reviews posted online by genuine users and by reading the latest blogs from clinical and beauty experts and influencers.
As per the research conducted by our esteemed team, we have concluded that the best hair care product like a hair conditioner should be a product from Mamaearth as the brand has gained trust and reputation over the years.
Match the results with the best hair oil
A shampoo or hair conditioner won’t stay all day with you, but a hair oil would. It is better to go with a hair oil that is gentle, safe, and made of natural ingredients only. We recommend opting for something like buying the best hair oil such as the Tea Tree Hair Oil, Onion Hair Oil, or Almond Hair Oil more from Mamaearth.
Now that you know which brand to choose from when buying a conditioner for dry hair, let’s look at the actual purchase possibility. Do not be confused by looking at the product portfolio, as we will help you out with some recommendations that can help you get rid of hair dryness.
- You should try out the Almond Conditioner with Almond Oil & Vitamin E for Healthy Hair Growth from Mamaearth. This has a nourishing set of natural ingredients like cold-pressed almond oil, vitamin E, and coconut oil that will give your hair the radiance, softness, and strength you desire. It would also prevent hair breakage.
- There is another great hair conditioner that we would like to recommend; feel free to try Mamaearth Rice Water Conditioner with Rice Water and Keratin for Damaged, Dry, and Frizzy Hair. This formula is great for combatting the hair issues associated with dry hair. It would prevent split ends and make your hair smooth.
Using a conditioner for dry hair will lead to a similar experience after a hair wash at least twice and at most thrice a week, and you will get gorgeous, non-frizzy, smooth, and shiny hair in no time.