It doesn’t matter what industry you work in or how small your business is. If you have a business or are hosting an event that needs to be promoted on the road, then custom car stickers will help get your message across to potential customers.
Custom car stickers are inexpensive to produce but leave a lasting impression. After all, there is a reason they have stuck around for so long.
Today, we will share our top four design tips with you. This way, you can be sure that your custom car or bumper sticker will stand out.
1. Create a stunning design
Of course, what makes a great design is rather subjective. However, when it comes to car stickers, there are a few things you want to keep in mind to be sure that your stickers will be seen:
- Use bright colors: Your car stickers need to make an impression within seconds. Bright colors are perfect for that, as they grab our attention and wake our curiosity. Custom vinyl stickers like these come in a whole host of colors you can choose from.
- Keep it simple: Simplicity is key when it comes to designing car stickers. You want people to be able to read your message quickly and easily, so avoid using too many complex design elements.
- Use a vector graphic: Vector graphics are always a good idea when it comes to car stickers. This is because they can be enlarged or reduced without any loss in quality.
2. Make sure the text is easy to read from a distance
Creating brand exposure through car stickers means that your target audience usually only has a few moments to take in the information printed on your stickers.
You want to make sure that the text is easy to read from a distance. Select a font that is clear and easy to read. You may also want to consider using a larger font size for your text so that it will be more visible from a distance.
We also find that custom-printed logo stickers work amazingly well on cars. The limited text in combination with a great design just does the trick.
3. Choose the right size
In addition to that, you want to make sure that the stickers are large enough to be seen from a distance. A 1×1″ sticker won’t do a great job at getting your brand seen.
At the same time, you do not want your stickers to be so large that they take up too much space on your car – keep them in proportion.
If you want to apply your stickers to your car windows or your bumpers, anything between 3″ and 5″ will be perfect.
4. Select a durable material
Car stickers need to be resistant. Especially if you want to apply them to the outside of your car.
Vinyl stickers work best for such strenuous outdoor uses. Vinyl is one of the most popular materials for car stickers because it is durable and weather-resistant. It can also be easily printed and cut to any shape or size.
You can also invest in front adhesive materials. These have the sticky side on top of your design, meaning you can stick your sticker to the inside of your windows. Since your stickers will not be exposed to the elements, you can even opt for an eco-friendly option.
If you’re looking for a way to advertise your business or event, custom car stickers are the perfect solution. And now you can be sure that your custom stickers will be perfect for your car. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments below.